Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

6.19.2012

Tuesday's Treat

Hello, all.

I know I said I will be blogging THREE days a week...BUT sometimes I want to blog more.

Today, I just want to share a photo collage with you.


This is ME...Before baby, 8 months pregnant, and me in May.

Weight...
BEFORE BABY: 115
8- MONTHS PREGNANT: 175
AFTER BABY/BEFORE P90X: 150-160
Me in MAY 2012: 145

I weighed in at 141 this morning...DOWN 4 lbs in a week... "GOAL WEIGHT"= 125-130

I know I will never weigh 115 again and that's okay with me. I honestly don't care THAT much about the weight part. As long as I can put on a pair of jeans and my fat doesn't hang over, I am GOOD. ;)

Weight-loss journey's are difficult. I have been in a place where I hated my body and how I looked. That sent me into a state of depression. I am now working hard to get where I want to be...HEALTHY and feeling good about myself.

It's going to be a process and take A LOT of work and time to get there, but I am READY.

GAME FACE=ON!

Plus, this pretty much explains it all....




XOXO,
B






No comments:

Post a Comment