Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

6.11.2012

The struggle

I have a love/hate relationship with a lot of things....

Such as, television series, rain, and obviously food.
I love television series; I hate when they end.
I love rain when I am sleeping; I hate it when I have shit to do.
I loveeeee food but I hateeeee what it does to my body.

I also have a strictly hate relationship with all those people that can eat whatever they want and NOT gain a single little pound. You can all BITE ME!
Kidding.
Good for YOU.

Me, on the other hand, I pay for everything I eat.

I am trying. Week one was a BITCH. How did you do?

I am now adding in moreeee running this week. I downloaded and app that will allow me to do FUN RUNS up until 10k....I am excited to work my way up to that 10K! Ultimate goal...run a marathon. The day that happens will be a damn miracle in itself.

Now, the motivation is the hardest thing. If you have ANY advice on how to get/stay motivated, please share with me. I beg of you. I am starting to find that quotes and VISUALS help me. I tried making a voice recording (of me yelling at myself) to get up earlier to run before work. I told myself to shut up.... FAIL.


bhutchinson401@gmail.com  <--Motivate me.

I am hoping that updating this blog will hold me accountable more than not. So, I hope to encourage myself by encouraging all of my readers. All TWO of you. Haha.



On a totally different note, Dale and I took Canyon to see Madagascar 3 yesterday. Loves. So cute. Canyon loved it too and he had a blast. That kid makes my world go 'round.

Quick update today...

More tomorrow after I kill myself running tonight. Hooray!

Something new coming to this mom's journey....

Weekly routines!

Monday-Momma Monday  .... I'll post all about MOTHERHOOD.

Tuesday- (Rarely will post).....EXTRAS

Wednesday- Workout Wednesday...All about WORKING OUT.

Thursday- (Rarely will post).....EXTRAS

Friday- Foodie Friday....All about FOOD!

Three times a week.

I am also going to start something new...WHERE I TAKE PHONE PICS OF ALL I EAT...those will be incorporated into Foodie Friday.

LOTS of new, fun things coming to this BLOG. Time to spice things up! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment