Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

6.25.2012

Motherhood Monday

Morning peeps,

It's been a rough weekend/re-start to this diet.

143.5 this morning.

Signing up for my gym membership TODAY!
WHOO!

I am actually really excited about this...anyway, more on that WEDNESDAY!


My son absolutely LOVES the beach. He could sit and build sand castles ALL DAY if I let him. I try not to let him because he is allergic to sunscreen. (shitty)

Anyway, he had a fabulous time at the beach and our little weekend getaway. I needed it.

I'll post pictures later tonight.

He has been feeling under the weather though so that caused some dely while at the beach...just trying to get him in high spirits so he could enjoy himself.

I don't know about other moms, but when my baby doesn't feel well, my heart breaks.

I hate it.

We are so exhausted from our trip but it was worth it.

Pictures coming soon.

XOXO,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment