Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

6.07.2012

How's it going?

Are you sore?

If you are doing the routine that I posted earlier this week, you should be. ;)

I am sore...mainly in my thighs.

I am super excited about this journey. I am highly motivated at this point in my life.

Now, I'll go ahead and update you on my lil handsome guy.

Canyon is now FIVE YEARS OLD. Can you believe it? I can't. It's devastating.

Okay, not really...but it makes me miss having a LITTLE kid.

We finished tee ball, which was a complete BLAST. I highly suggest getting your kids involved in activites at an early age.

Now, we are in Summer camp and sooooooon we will be in KARATE!

SHOULD BE INTERESTING, to say the very least.

My brother, Canyon, and I took some update pictures together for my mom for Mother's Day....here are a few.



Yes, my brother is handsome. Yes, my kid is just like me (personality-wise)...and yes, the last picture is a JOKE. Haha...

We have a WILD sense of humor in my family. It's always fun.


Anyway, recipes coming soon (next week)! And, LOTS more of playing the catch-up game.

:)

LOVe xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment