Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

6.20.2012

HUMP DAY!

Yes, finally WEDNESDAY...today and tomorrow full of WORK and then off to the BEACH for the weekend with my little guy.

141 this morning. I'm okay with that... I haven't been pushing myself as hard as I should.

Workout Wednesday is going to be a day where I talk strictly about working out. BUT, I might throw in some goodies on Wednesdays too!       

I have noticed that I have several new readers. Welcome! Feel free to comment, introduce yourselves, or whatever you want. It's what I am here for.

I am REALLY trying to get a routine going. It seems like if I set my alarm for 4:45-5, I sleep through it and wake up at 6:30, which means...LATE. This has happened the last three days.

I want to workout in the MORNING. It makes me feel better. Plus, after the kind of days I have, I do NOT want to go home and run/workout. I just don't. But...that seems to be the routine I am getting myself into.

I am slowly going to train myself to get up, run, shower, dress, work. Then, RELAX when I get home. That's how I'd like it to be anyway. Haha.

My RUN workout consists of ....Running/Walking/Jogging (depends on the day) TWO MILES.

My workouts consist of the workout plan mentioned HERE!

Now, I have been LAZY lately and skipped a few days. That's why I am lingering at 141.

But, you know what? Come Monday morning, I WILL BE UP AT 5, running my little heart out. PICTURES WILL HAPPEN for you guys.

All I know is, if I can do this, YOU can. Hell, you could do it anyway. All anything in life takes is DEDICATION and HARD ASS WORK.

You got this.

The beach will more than likely be a HUGE wake-up call for me and I am hoping that next week or the week after, my ass will be in a GYM running on a freaking treadmill and doing weight training. This will be where my life changes.

I don't need a trainer... like I thought I did. I have everything I need. I just need an attitude problem when it comes to working out...then, I am set. And, well, I definitely have an attitude problem. ;)

Working out is NEVER easy. Or at least, it NEVER SHOULD BE EASY.

If you are exhausted, physically, mentally, and emotionally after a workout, you didn't do as well as you should have. You didn't push yourself as hard as you should have.

Along with the gym, me and Jillian are going to be forming a nice love/hate relationship....As soon as I can manage to get to WAL-MART. Boo.

Oh, and here's a treat.....we all know eating healthy is EXPENSIVE. I have a plan.

Couponing.

Yes, I will be a couponer from here on out. I actually clipped some yesterday. So, once I get going, I'll share my tips here.

I need HELP. I need new running shoes. ANY ADVICE, comment or email @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com I'll be shopping for them on SUNDAY. Thanks RUNNERS.

Now, off to enjoy some oatmeal and coffee at my desk!


:)



Peace & Love Bitches!

Xoxo,
B


No comments:

Post a Comment