Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

6.15.2012

Finally, Friday!!!

WHOO HOO! I loveeee Friday. It's my second favorite "F" word. ;)

I won't lie, this week sucked. I hate weeks that just drag on FOREVER....

I ate like shit, I didn't workout, and I just don't seem to care this week.

I try to pump myself up while I am at work to go home and workout....FAIL. No, wait....EPIC FAIL.

I go home and do nothing. I play with Canyon, watch TV, clean, etc....but I do nothing really productive. SLACKER much?!

I have decided....(read the following in the announcer voice that we all know and love)...IT'S TIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME! Yes, I just did that. Total nerd. I know this.


Anyway, it is time for me to join a gym. AS MUCH AS I HATEEEEEE going to the gym, I need a swift kick in the ass, and I think that just might do it....At least for now.

So, I am signing up at a local gym and I will be making myself go before/after work or BOTH. I really LOVE working out. I really do. It's just that right now, in my life, I am seriously lacking the motivation to get up and go. AND...I know that stems from eating like shit, semi-depression (a lot going on right now) and just plain ole STRESS. So, I know myself and I know once I get started, it will be easier for me and I will start to look forward to going.

It's just a matter getting to that point.

So, I will definitely keep you updated on how that goes and what routine I start up at the gym. If you do not have a gym membership, that is NO excuse. I haven't had one for YEARS and I still managed to lose weight and workout. (If you would like information, please email me...you can find my email at the top of the page)!


Now, next thing....
I must go grocery shopping for healthy food and eat ONLY that. I am really interested in couponing....I may try to find a local class on it...IF you are from the Baton Rouge area and know of a class, please, PLEASE let me know. I would greatly appreciate it.


As a mom, I want to set an example for Canyon. He needs to know that maintaining a healthy lifestyle (minus the first year of college--we all know that's impossible) is very important. So, I must plant that idea into my head, more than it already is, and force myself to change my life. It should be ridiculous fun. Right?
Haha.

Time to put my best foot forward and get shit done.

:)



I hope you guys have a FABULOUS weekend. I will be indulging in my last few days of freedom before the gruesome workouts start....

AND

Don't forget the NEW blog schedule starts next week! I am looking forward to it!

Xoxo,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment