Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

9.01.2011

Four Year Old Favorites....

I like to keep up (age by age) with what Canyon was/is into...

He's four...amost four and a half...and he loves SO many different things.....BUT, here are a few things that my big boy couldn't live without.

Top to Bottom:


Capri Suns: Or "Pri-Suns" as we call them. My fridge stays stocked with these... :)
Llama Llama Red Pajama: Our FAVORITE bedtime story. We read it at least twice every night. :)
Baseball: My child LOVES baseball.
Go Fish: Or "GOLD FISH" as we call it. (You will learn we have crazy nicknames for EVERYTHING)
Canyon just recently learned how to play this...it's a daily thing...
Spongebob Go-Gurt: Lord, help me if they ever stop making SPONGEBOB Go-Gurt. It's the only "kind" he will eat. I tried the Cars Go-Gurt once (same flavor) and he wasn't having it.
And, last but not least......Jake and the Neverland Pirates: L-O-V-E

I'm working on putting together collages (year by year) of what Canyon was into at that specific age. It will be fun to look back on one day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment