Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

9.23.2011

Interested in {pinterest}?

Grey's premiere was last night. As always, I cried. I'm a hormonal woman, what can I say?
The ending quote by Meredith Grey really hit home for me.
  
"You think that true love is the only thing that can crush your heart; that will take your life and light it up or destroy it. Then you become a mother." 

How true is this statement?
Very.

Now, on to my new love.


One word: pinterest.

AMAZING! It's my new addiction. 

It's a great place to save all your crazy, fun ideas & steal other people's. :)

I've gotten a bunch of ideas for my upcoming wedding, holidays, food, my home, etc. 

It's fabulous. I just wanted to give you all a quick note to check it out.


And, find me: britt_hutch or find the link on the blog! :)


Coming soon: Cooking With Canyon & Passionate About PJ's. :)

Sorry so short...I'm home with a sick kiddo today..I'll post more this weekend.

Much Love,

Momma B!

No comments:

Post a Comment