Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

7.31.2012

Hello, Hello!

Hiya!

I am in a fantastic mood today! :) I have dropped a whopping SIX pounds in a week! Oh, I love my life.

Now, I have also been working my ass off, so that helps! I am looking forward to hitting the gym today! Then, 30-day shred starts tomorrow.

I've been doing random workouts at home the past week and I love it.

I'm learning to let things go. Like, really let them go. There's no reason to sit and analyze every little thing in life. You gotta hold your head up high and move on. That's how I like to live.




I'm an overly anxious person with a severe worrying problem. I struggle.

I have a WHOLE lot going on in my life right now and I am taking it all one day at time.

Maybe I will have some NEW, exciting news in the near future. We'll see.

;)


Hope you guys are seeing wonderful results. :) Work it out hard!


My baby starts school NEXT WEEK. I feel the anxiety just thinking about it.

ONE.DAY.AT.A.TIME! There will be a whole blog and lots of pictures next week!

My baby boy is starting a new journey. It's bittersweet.


**Got a new outfit the other day...a size smaller than I was before...and I curled my hair because the weather was making it curly anyway...It just needed to be TAMED. Strange combo. I don't look like myself here.

YES, it is a mirror picture. I don't have random people take a picture of me. Weird.
And, yes..I can be prissy at times. :)

I must say, I feel great about myself. :) That's the BEST feeling ever.

XOXO,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment