Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

7.18.2012

Foodie Wednesday?!

I am lazy this week. REALLY lazy...

I'm giving you all a recipe today...Even though it is WORKOUT WEDNESDAY and not FOODIE FRIDAY.

First let me say this, I have been using my crockpot a whole lot and I love it. This recipe is not a crockpot recipe though. More of those to come.


This is:

Cheesy Rotel Chicken Pasta

Ingredients:
4 Boneless, skinless chicken tenders, chopped
1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
1 can rotel
1/2 meduim sized yellow onion, diced
1 c cooked pasta, any kind
1 TBSP garlic, minced

1. Cook your noodles. :)
2. Sautee your chopped onions and garlic in a tablespoon olive oil.
3. Once soft, add the whole can of rotel.
4. Once the liquid is almost cooked out, add your chicken.
5. Let cook until chicken cooks through.
6. In a baking pan, combine chicken/rotel mixture with noodles and cheese, mix.
7. Sprinkle cheese on top and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.

ENJOY!

This recipe was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment