Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

7.06.2012

Happy Friday, Peeps!

TGIF, right? Being off on Wednesday (HAPPY LATE 4th) made the rest of this week almost unbearable. I am exhausted.

I have been to the gym everyday this week.

Weight=141. Still. I need to up my cardio. EVEN THOUGH, I know my weight hasn't moved because I cheated a little (food-wise) this week. It was a holiday and my mom and dad bbq'd. Give me a break! I needed it.  ;)

BUT....that's okay to slip every now and then. It's human nature. You can't be completely satisfied when you are maintaining a healthy lifestyle if you don't allow yourself to have goodies occasionally.

I found a recipe on the lovely pinterest and I am trying it out! I am making it healthy by using fat free beans, and 2% cheese...and of course, whole wheat tortillas.

Last night, I got the ingredients to recreate this recipe: http://pinterest.com/pin/267893877804976065/


All I know is, this morning when I took the cooked meat out of the Crockpot, it was so tender and delicious (I tasted it)...So, that's what is for supper tonight at my house...along with some yummy treats for my kiddo...We are having movie night. :)


Let me just say this...I found a STANDING Ab video by the famous JM (Jillian Michaels) on Pinterest and it is BRUTAL. Seriously, check it out here: http://pinterest.com/pin/267893877804975591/


Just remember, as much as you do NOT want to get off your ass and work it, you will regret it if you don't. So, JUST DO IT. I almost flew past the exit where my gym is yesterday. But, I somehow managed to click my blinker on and exit. I knew I needed to go and it was the worst 3 1/2 miles I have done at the gym yet. But, I did it. I felt better (still just as tired). But, I felt accomplished...just knowing that I went even though I'd rather just catch the stomach flu and drop a few pounds that way. Oh well, life.


I'll leave you with this little bit of encouragement:


XOXO,
B


No comments:

Post a Comment