Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

7.02.2012

Motherhood Monday

I.Am.Beyond.....STRESSED....

Wow! What a WEEK!

First, let me say that my grandmother is doing amazing and is on schedule (fingers crossed) to go home TOMORROW! Whoo HOO! The power of prayer is amazing. I must give props to the big man upstairs! LOVE!

Now, I found out just how WELL-behaved my child really is this past week. After having to be at the hospital almost daily, he sat and played his game and listened to me well. I don't know if he could sense the anxiety or if he is JUST that good...but whatever! He did awesome and I am so proud to be his mom. I miss him like crazy when he is with his dad. I mean, LIKE CRAZY. I hate it. I cry, A LOT...and I just feel an ache in my heart. It's not how it should be.



I weighed 141.5 this morning. I'm okay with that. I will be in the 130's this week though. I am determined.

I joined the gym and I love it (suprinsingly). I thought I would never go but I am going and I am actually looking forward to it. It's nice and relaxing. I am also doing incredible with my meal prep! Are YOU?

It helps, just sayin'.....

I am putting away a CRAZY amount of water a day and it is making me feel refreshed.

I took my mom grocery shopping yesterday and forced her to jump on my "health nut" bandwagon. Let's hope she sticks with it!

Let's see....this week has been wild and crazy and I apologize for being MIA. I really do.

But, as we all know, with me--FAMILY comes FIRST. ALWAYS.

My kid is starting school in a MONTH. Mini-panic-attack. Holy crap!

I must go freak out in private now.

XOXO,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment