Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

7.11.2012

Holler!

Good morning people!

I am having a pretty crazy week at work! So, the blogs are lacking! I apologize.

I'll make up for it next week. There will be BLOGS and lots of new crap...pictures and such.

I am meeting my fitness goals, are you? If not, get your ass off the coach and get to it. Enough is enough. Do it!

Canyon comes to my house tonight and I am sooooo excited about getting some MOMMY HUGS and kisses. I love that boy more than life itself. He is simply amazing. I thank God every single day for giving me the opportunity to be his mommy.

I'm FINALLY starting to work on his baby book and his yearly books. I will post pictures of that too once I get going. I have a HUGE box of pictures, art, etc. to go through...Seriously, no joke.


Life is good. I have no complaints right now. I'm looking forward to the future.

But, I do wonder, what the HELL some people are thinking sometimes-with soooo many things. I'll go into more deal next blog, so look for it.

Also, I am GOING OUT this weekend. Interesting? YES. Very. I plan on shaking some ass and introducing myself to whoever walks past me. There comes a point in life when you just have to take a leap...and build your wings on the way down.

Game on, LIFE.


XOXO,
B

Have a great day peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment