Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

8.14.2012

WTF!?

What a mother freaking week this has been. Really, the last two weeks have been sort of ...WILD? Intense? A mixture of those two.

My son is currently attending his fourth day of Kindergarten. I've been so nervous about his transition and how well he would really do with it. He loves it. I am relieved to say the least.

HOWEVER, I will say this...the excitement of getting up early to go to SCHOOL lasted all of ONE day. Lucky me...and lucky Dale (his daddy). Haha

He is NOT a morning person. I mean, I'm not the nicest in the morning, but once I force myself out of bed, I am pretty excited about the day. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee mornings on the weekend or days when I have nothing to do...Oh, wait....That's NEVER.

Anyway, I've tried to establish a routine at my house...his dad is doing the same. So far, it's working for us.

Here is what my handsome man looks like when I wake him up! (Haha)


And this is what he looks like all dressed for his new school:



Gosh, it really is amazing how much I love that little guy. I cannot believe he is as big as he is.

XOXO,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment