Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

8.17.2012

As My Kid Says..."What THE?!?"

I don't get it.

HAPPY FRIDAY!


I just don't get it.

My kid is five.

He is in kindergarten.


I should be seeing "Good job!" on his papers, not...."Dots too big" or "Please color animals appropriate colors."

WTF!?

Are you kidding me?

Canyon is an extremely bright kid with a wonderful personality and very vivid imagination..

SO FREAKING WHAT...he colored a turtle ORANGE.


Ask him what color a turtle is, he will say GREEN...duh.

WHY are we not teaching these kids to express themselves when they are coloring a coloring sheet. That should be what kindergarten does! Why aren't we encouraging them to use their imagination?

This bugs me.

I am annoyed and I don't get it.

I'm not bragging. BUT...my kid is too smart. He catches on to things and NEVER forgets something.


They have to learn a bible verse every week and recite it to their class on Friday's.

My kid knew it Monday night. He said he was going to go to school on Tuesday and tell his teacher.

He loves his teacher and really, so do I... I don't love the negative remarks on his "take home" papers.

I really hope she is using postive remarks in the classroom and not correcting these kids every two seconds. That's going to end in a parent-teacher conference, with THIS momma.

Moving on.

My kid hates after care. This is going to be an intersting transition over the next few weeks.

I shall document.

On to other news, I am making a trip to Kohl's in T-minus 30 minutes. I need clothes. They have clothes...and I don't spend a fortune. Wish me luck!

I started selling Avon. I love it.

Check out my website! Order some goodies! :)
www.youravon.com/bhutchinson

New campaign starts TOMORROW...LOTS of great items for Fall.

Xoxo (I'm sipping a LARGE vanilla latte--Nope, it's not skinny),
B





No comments:

Post a Comment