Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

10.25.2011

WHERE AM I?

That's me. That's really what I say to myself sometimes. 
"Where am I?" 
"What did I come into this room for?"
"What did I need to do today?"
I never remember until WAY later in the day.
I am so completely scatter-brained lately. 
It's been an emotional few weeks.
Now, I am able to focus on work, being a MOM (which is THE most important thing), and this wedding!
Whew! We have a little over 8 months! The days are going to go quicker than I want them to because the HOLIDAY SEASON is nearing and that will have me occupied. 
With all the shopping, festivities, and baking....I'll be a busy little bee.
Before you know it, it will be 2012. 

That's when the REAL wedding work begins. :) And, I have a ton of ideas that I am incorporating into my wedding. :) So, that means TONS OF WORK. 
It'll all be worth it though.

Right now, my main focus is..HALLOWEEN & my upcoming engagement party. 
Canyon has lots of fun things going on this week and next at school.
And, I am busy brainstorming decorations for our party! 
I love planning parties--I'm a control freak. HAHA!

All the decorations for the party are going to be simple, Fall-themed decorations--which I LOVE. Fall is such a beautiful time of year and it's definitely my favorite time of year--so, that worked out well. (There will be pictures)...
And, THANK GOODNESS the LSU vs. BAMA game is going to be at 7 PM! 
That was stressing me out pretty bad. 
I just knew it would be a 2:30 game. 

 

Anyway, let's talk about something important. EB AWARENESS WEEK!!!
Take a moment.
Head over to: http://randycourtneytripproth.blogspot.com/
And, learn about Tripp --& EB and what you can do to help!
This disease is just plain cruel. It's the worst disease imaginable for a child.
Do your part in raising some awareness! Please.


Coming soon:
-INK. :)
-How to overcome NEW MOM FEARS
-How to LET GO as your kids get older
These should be interesting topics!

ALSO, the FIRST EVER...CONTEST... from [[a mom's journey-with coffee]]

STAY TUNED PEOPLE.

Much Love,
B

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment