Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

10.17.2011

ANOTHER busy weekend. :)

What a WEEKEND!
Whew!
Dale and I celebrated our SIX year anniversary on Friday night by going to Zea's in Baton Rouge. The filet medallions = AMAZING. I savored every bite of my food and every sip of my yummy red wine. Dale had the duck...I tasted...It was good but mine was BETTER! The corn grits are to die for. I definitely plan to go back and try more items on their menu.
Happy anniversary to us!

Pumpkin painting/pumpkin carving was LOTS of fun!
Canyon loved it, of course. That makes it sooo much more fun!
The pumpkins ALL turned out great.
**We had a little trouble deciding who won.**


Canyon has his first field trip on Wednesday and I cannot wait! I'll have our lunches packed and my camera in hand as we enjoy the day at the pumpkin patch with all his friends from school. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful kiddo!!!

I cannot belive that October is almost over. WOW!
November=CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!
"Santa is watching."

I thought I had a hard time figuring out what to get Canyon the last few years. HA! This year, I have NO clue. I am really going to have to sit down with him and look online and see what he is really interested in. I mean, he is four. He loves to play with cars and the little army guys (or whatever they are called) and he loves books and movies. But, I am a freak at Christmas. It's the only time of year I go a little CRAZY. I love to shop for other people but I limit myself to just CHRISTMAS.
Now, don't get me wrong, I know the meaning of Christmas and we celebrate that in my house as well. But, for kids (and adults), they love presents.

The countdown begins. 15 days until Christmas music can be played.

We took our last boat ride of the year yesterday. Now, if you know me, you know I grew up on the water. I plan for Canyon to do the same. There is justy something about being on the river that makes you feel calm. My dad just recently re-built our camp and it is almost done. I cannot wait to let Canyon experience all the things I got to experience as a child.


:) This blog is kind of all over the place, but so am I these days.

If you haven't checked out MISTLETOE MARKET (November 12-13) PLEASE FIND THEM ON FACEBOOK! I went last year and it is really WONDERFUL. I did most of my Christmas shopping there and I plan to do the same again this year.

<3 you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment