Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

10.31.2011

Happy Halloween? Eh...Kind of.

Good morning people,
I hope your weekend was as eventful and fun as mine (even if I am completely exhausted on this Monday morning)!


My little pirate is in costume this morning and ready for his Halloween PARTY at school followed by a night full of trick-or-treating with family and friends. I think that is the ONLY thing I enjoy about HALLOWEEN. Trick-or-treating with my boy. Everything else...sucks. I HATE costumes, anything that scares me, etc. It completely freaks me out...Almost to the point where I go into full-panic.


Grr. Thank goodness Halloween is OVER after tonight and we can move on to more JOLLY things. Like, wait for it....
CHRISTMAS MUSIC. Yay. Nothing like someone singing "Here Comes Santa Claus" on my radio to get me in the Christmas spirit! I love this time of year.
As of tomorrow, Christmas will have begun for my family.
I don't think I will be able to wait until Thanksgiving to put up my tree. A REAL ONE...which means, we will probably end up having two trees this year. One up until December, then another because the first will have lost all of it's needles. :)


That's all fine by me, as long as the smell travels all through our apartment area! :)
Also, I cannot wait; I mean, absolutely, CANNOT WAIT to try some pinterest crafts. Stay tuned.


Christmas shopping is starting to take over my thoughts. What to get this person, what to get that person. Blah, that's the hardest part. BUT, I love shopping for other people, so I always figure it out.


SOMEHOW, Santa mailed my kid a letter-which completely made his whole day. Love that.


So, around this time...it's like something inside me clicks. I want to dress in warm clothes, sip hot chocolate 24-7 with a ton of marshmallow cream, shop, decorate, smell Christmas smells, and listen to Christmas tunes. I don't know why...but EVERY October, I get anxious to do all of this. I normally make myself wait until Mid-November, or at least until Thanksgiving, but this year, no WAY that is happening.


Watch out! I'll be taking over the stores soon....bargain shopping...& catching all of the amazing sales. :)






How to overcome NEW MOM FEARS Tip #1:
Stop freaking out. Your motherly instincts will kick in as SOON as they place that sweet baby in your arms. Read all you want, you'll forget it all and just KNOW what to do. It comes naturally. I worked myself up COMPLETELY. I almost allowed myself to panic. But, I learned. That's what parenting is. LEARNING. :)


Any questions? Email me @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment