Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

7.05.2011

Follow Me On MY Journey.

Hello! Here's a little about me.

First, this is NOT a professionally written blog--there will be mistakes, opinions, and even adult subjects...just FYI. :)

My name is Brittany. I have a four-year-old son, named Canyon, and a wonderful man in my life (who IS my baby's daddy). We have a beautiful life full of adventure and stress.

Baton Rouge is our home and we are slowly learning more about life every minute. Becoming parents too early, and overcoming the struggles we have faced is a huge accomplishment for us. We give ourselves a pat on the back even if we know it is far from over.

Let me start with giving you a few details about who I am.

I am addicted to my son—he’s so CUTE. Coffee is a MUST for me every morning.  Cooking and photography are both extreme passions of mine. Cleaning is my stress reliever. My family is THE most important thing in the world to me. Working makes me happy... Music and quotes have gotten me through some really tough times. Laughing is the best medicine.  I have a very unique personality--ask anyone. I'm "strange" ....as Dale would say.

I try to always be optimistic and I absolutely believe..


“EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.” :)


Now, let me tell you a little about what this blog will be about.

Basically, I just want to write about things in my life; my journey...

I want to share my personal story of becoming a mom.

AND...

I want to share my parenting adventures.
What better place to do that than in a blog? 

So, grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and enjoy. There are lots of fun things to come.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment