Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

12.08.2011

Ho Ho Ho.

Christmas is sneaking up on me. Only 15 more days.
AND I still have A LOT of shopping to do.
Not to mention, this dang ELF is taking a toll on me. Lol
I think I started too early. Next year, we aren't breaking him out until 2 weeks before Christmas.

Lately, my life consists of: Work, editing pictures, being mommy.
Hmm.
I am the MASTER of multitasking. I swear, I am.
Last night...for instance...I edited the CRAP out of three sessions, snuggled with Canyon, made smores, watched Beauty and the Beast, and did laundry.
Thank GOD for that coffee.

I am at a loss this year as to what to get Canyon for Christmas.
I got thim several presents already...but all the kid says he wants is a remote control car.
WHICH I THINK ARE A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY.
At least for us.
We have it for a day, maybe two...then, it's destroyed.
So, I am trying to figure out how to get him away from that idea and hooked on something else.
So far, not working.
I dropped him off at school on Wednesday and outside his classroom all of the children have their Santa lists posted. Yep, Canyon=Remote Control Car.
Damn.

I mentioned last week that I would be writing a controversial blog. It's coming. Be patient.


**Sidenote, I am exhausted. P90x is kicking my butt...but...it's worth it.**

Now, for all you momma's out there...
Here's what I want to know...
What are your favorite HOLIDAY FAMILY TRADITIONS.
If you are interested in participating in a contest to win a FREE PRIZE.
Email me @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com with your best tradition.

A winner will be announced in January.

Love, peace, and lots of candy.
<3 B

No comments:

Post a Comment