Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

11.30.2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING....And, all that.

Meet Parker: OUR ELF.

YES, I know it has been awhile. I took the last week... OFF. I worked two days and spent the rest of the week enjoying Canyon. :) And, family, friends, and LOTS of yummy food.

So, first...HAPPY THANKSGIVING. Yes, I am late...but, better late than never.
Here's my ABC's of Thanks.

A-APPLES. Green ones. They help...A LOT when I diet...and Canyon & I love to share them.
B-BOOKS. All kinds. My kind and Canyon's kind. Reading is a WONDERFUL thing to teach your children.
C-Canyon...OF COURSE. The BEST thing that has ever happened to me. He completes my life.
D-Dale. I cannot wait to marry him in a few months. :)
E-Earrings. They make me feel like a sexier version of myself. HA.
F-Family Functions. They make me feel all warm and cozy inside. .
G-GOD. I am sooooooo thankful to serve an awesome God!
H-High Fives. They make everything better...
I-ICE CREAM...for those REALLY bad days.
J-JOB! I am THANKFUL to have a job...Well, several actually. I am truly blessed.
K-Kisses. LOVE kisses...especially mommy kisses from my little toot toot.
L-LOVE. I don't think there is a better feeling in the world....than loving someone.
M-MOMMA! Without her...I'd be a VERY lost person.
N-Naps. I used to be ANTI-Nap....lol Dale rubbed off on me. I love naps...Sunday naps are the BEST.
O-Outings...with my little family.
P-P90X...for helping me get my sexy back. HAHA...  <--Joke people.
Q-Quilts. Nothing like a quilt to keep you WARM during the winter.
R-RAINBOWS. You can't tell me they don't make you happy.
S-SALES. Yes, I am one of those.
T-Tradition. I love starting and continuing traditions with Canyon and Dale. It makes it all worth it.
U-Umbrellas...Since I don't have a garage yet.
V-Visitors. Who doesn't like people to visit?
W-WINE. It goes good with that ice cream I mentioned earlier. :)
X-Just X...The letter is cool.
Y-YOU! You are great.
Z-Zzzzzz! ;)


I hope you all had a BLESSED Thanksgiving and a very Merry BLACK FRIDAY. I sure did.



See you in a few days.

:)

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment