Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

11.11.2011

A Little Bit of....A LOT!

Happy Friday All! It's a BEAUTIFUL day here in Baton Rouge, LA.
I absolutely LOVE cold weather.
It just puts me in better mood.
I love turning on the heater, making hot chocolate, and snuggling up in the bed with a good BOOK or Lifetime movie. HA!
What can I say?
I am a woman and Lifetime movies are a MUST.
Today is awesome. It's 11.11.11. For some reason, I feel like on dates like this, amazing things happen.
I get this strange feeling that for one day, things are calm. I know that is living in a fantasy world, but hey, it works for me.

On to the next topic:
MISTLETOE MARKET is finally here! YAY! It's this weekend!!!
If you haven't checked this event out and you live in Baton Rouge or surrounding areas, find them on Facebook or Google it!
I love it. I went last year, for the first time, and got a very good portion of my Christmas shopping done.
I'll be there tomorrow, with bells on, ready to SHOP.

So, lately....things...have...been.....crazy-stressful.

I have had SO much going on.

I realize that taking time to just BREATHE is important and that is exactly what I am trying to do.
I need to remember that I CAN slow down and that I CAN allow myself some time to just sit and think, or read, or go get coffee, or take pictures or anything else that I may want to do.

So, this weekend...that's the plan.
I need some ME time...but, I also need some Mommy/Son time too.
It should be a good weekend of relaxing and enjoying life. :)

I've decided that I will FINALLY be following my dream of starting a photography business.
 It's still in the beginning stages, BUT....It will be FABULOUS.

{Brittany Nicole} will be up and running soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment