Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

11.18.2011

We Have an Elf...On OUR Shelf...

I don't know how I missed the whole ELF ON A SHELF game.
AMAZING.
Thanks to PINTEREST, I can say that I am now fully aware of the awesomeness that an Elf in a box can bring.

So, yesterday...After finding out what Elf on a Shelf actually was...I had to go to Target (my favorite place on earth) to purchase one.

I got an idea...
Maybe, I could wrap it in secret Santa paper and put it on Canyon's bed.....

Santa sent him a present.

So, I opened the box, wrote Canyon a little note from Santa in the book, and then wrapped it up.

I put it on his bed and just left it alone...waiting to see what his reaction would be.

When Dale got home, we decided to get his attention by saying "Canyon, why did you put that present on your bed?"

That did it.

Completely interested. He said, "Santa sent that, daddy."

I had the video camera in one hand and my camera in the other...I was multi-tasking.

Dale read him the book so he could really understand.

Then, we placed "Parker" on Canyon's dresser and waited until he was PASSED OUT.

Night one: We opened Canyon's top drawer....Threw some of his clothes on the floor and put little Parker in there with his head poking out.

Canyon FREAKED this morning when he woke up.

I was taking a bath, so Dale got to see the good reaction. He said it was hilarious.

We've got a TON of cute, funny ideas that we cannot wait to try.

Parker will get crazier the closer it gets to Christmas.

This is definitely the best $30 I have ever spent.

If you don't know what ELF ON A SHELF is....FIND OUT...and go get one for your kids. They are amazing and make for GREAT family memories.

Stay tuned for some FUNNY Elf pictures in December. :)



Days of Thanks is Coming up!

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment