Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

12.27.2011

The AFTERMATH: Christmas Chaos..PART ONE

Wow.
This year was CRAZY.
We attended SIX Christmas parties. Six.
I don’t know if we normally have six or not, but this year…THAT seemed like A LOT.
My child is beyond spoiled. It’s ridiculous. But, I am extremely blessed and thankful that there are so many people out there that love my child.
It’s truly AMAZING to experience Christmas through my son’s eyes. It gives a WHOLE new meaning to how much I really enjoy the holidays.
The stuff..Well, it’s just that…stuff, to us. I love spending time with my family, making memories, and most of all…laughing. It’s what we do best.
Now, it’s over. It’s time to put away all of the Christmas décor and prepare for a whole new year.
2012.
I see great things in store for my life and I am looking forward to all of it.
I will be 25 years old in 2012.
25.
That’s insane to me.
I will have a 5 year old in 2012.
That’s even MORE insane to me.
It’s time to make my life complete. It’s time to make great things happen FOR MYSELF…and my little family.
It’s time for new, exciting things…for me.
I couldn’t be any happier than I am right now.
That’s the truth.
I am blessed. And, I am happy.
RESOLUTIONS? I’ve got TOO many.
Look for them in 2012. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment