Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

10.01.2015

Tis' October

What up, peeps? It's October which means....I am automatically in a fantastic mood. It did indeed help that when I walked outside this morning, the wind was blowing and it was COOL. You really have no idea how happy that makes me on SO many levels. 

What's new this week? Baby shower was a success.... We didn't get everything we need but we are finishing that up and will be all ready for baby in a few weeks. I cannot believe we have 9 weeks left. NINE....And that's assuming I make it to my due date. We had a checkup yesterday and all is well. I only gained 1lb since my last visit. I am doing pretty damn good on the weight gain this go-round. We got back in two weeks this time....two week visits have begun and in FIVE weeks, we will have our final ultrasound to measure baby...at 36 weeks. I haven't had one since 20 weeks so I'm am borderline crazy with wanting to see her sweet little face.

I'm on the hunt for a BIG BROTHER shirt for my boy. He says he wants BLUE...should be easy, right? HAha....

I bought a new car and TWO days after having it, someone thought it would be a grand idea to run into the back of me. Luckily, the damage is minor...just need my bumper repainted...I am pretty sick over it though. Chalk it up to #hutchinsonluck

Otherwise, all is well....we are finally finishing up Canyon's room...getting him a bigger TV and mounting it on his wall and moving his desk in and he will be set. His room is so cute and cozy...makes me jealous. Our room is filled with baby stuff. Zoey has taken over and she hasn't even arrived yet. 

See ya on the flip side pimpin....



XOXO-

B

No comments:

Post a Comment