Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

10.07.2015

32 Weeks.

Happy 32 weeks to baby #zoeyrynn. She is making this Momma have a BIG ole belly but I am so excited that her arrival is so near. We have 8 weeks left (at the most)! With the busy schedules we have, there is no doubt that it will FLY by. I have mostly everything done and ready for her. We still have a few things to get and I need to finish packing all of our bags as well as making a list/plan for when we get home from the hospital for food, etc.

Canyon is doing exceptionally well lately. He had three C's on his interim which he managed to bring up every single one. So, he has all A's & B's now. I am beyond proud of him and I cannot even express the joy I feel knowing he worked so hard to bring those C's up. I'll tell you, private school homework is no joke. We spend hours every night. There is so much information, I don't know how he retains it. I have come up with a system of making our own study guides since we are not provided those. It is so helpful that he has help at my house and help at his dad's to be sure he is doing the best he can. He is a blessed little boy.

We are in the process of finishing up his room and I can't wait....He is getting so big and him having his own "boy" space will be a great thing especially when Zoey gets here.

I have no idea how to believe my heart will stretch big enough to love two kids the same but I know it will. I am such a MOM. I love all things mom and really, my life revolves around Canyon, so I know it will be no different when Zoey arrives.

Things are good. Slow yet busy. Just ready for the holidays!

Pictures to follow on the next blog post & there are a TON.

XOXO,
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment