Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

8.23.2011

Love + Marriage = A baby.... Oh, That's How It Goes??? ;)

LOVE + Marriage = A baby...?


Hmmm...

Well, we have a FOUR year old and we are just NOW planning our wedding..so, I guess that little scenario is out. :)  When I found out that I was pregnant, the thought of marriage crossed our minds. However, we chose to wait. We wanted to be sure that we were getting married for the RIGHT reasons. I only want to be married one time. That's it. So, it wasn't a "let's get married because we are having a baby" kind of thing for me..or for Dale.


BUT.....I didn't expect my baby to be almost five years old when Dale and I got married either. But, life happens, things come up, and well, it wasn't a rush for us.


So, that's where we are. I got my engagement ring on April 1st (my birthday). We were at home and it was perfect. Twenty years from now, when I think back to how we got engaged, I will remember the complete contentment of being at home with both my boys and feeling complete happiness.


LIFE= complete chaos. Now, add planning a wedding to that and you have....well, an anxiety-proned, crazy woman. :)


I have NO idea what I want, where I want it, when I want it, or anything when it comes to planning this wedding. All I know is that with JUST our family...we are at 150 people. Big wedding? Apparently.


I know it will be worth it and really memorable, but when I really consider all my options, a small beach wedding with Dale, Canyon, and our parents and two brothers would be more than enough for me.


I guess we'll see how this all plays out....But, the advice from other people would be GREATLY appreciated.
HA.


On to the next thing. Canyon, my big boy, is starting PRE-SCHOOL next Monday. We are going to meet with his teacher on Friday morning....That should be interesting. He is pretty excited considering he got new school clothes, a new--big boy---booksack, a new CARS lunchbox with matching travel cup, and he will be getting new school shoes this weekend. Spoiled? Duh.


AND, he starts SOCCER soon. What am I going to do? I imagine myself running around like a mad woman, but I wouldn't change a thing. I love Dale and Canyon more than anything. They make my life happy. :))




I'm stressed out...Life is crazy...but, I have no choice but to live it..and I choose to live it happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment