Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

11.02.2015

Let. The. Countdown. BEGIN.....

Well, baby number two will be here at SOME point over the next 30 days.

That's right, thirty days until my due date. 

I have thirty days left of being a mom of ONE. 

My life will never be the same.

Things are changing.

Things are AMAZING.

I am so happy and in love with such an incredible man.

I have a healthy, happy, cute-as-can-be little boy.

And.....I am about to have a daughter.

Wednesday, (1 1/2) days away ...(45 hours and 30 minutes from now), WE HAVE AN ULTRASOUND scheduled. I haven't had one since 20 weeks...

16 weeks without seeing our little princess.... I can't wait.

Bags are packed, car seat is in the back seat of my car, breast pump is ordered, big brother shirt should be here any day.....I am READY.....just need Zoey to finish cooking for a bit longer and then life as we know it will be FOREVER changed....


XOXO,

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment