Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

1.19.2012

The JOY of LIFE...DAILY...LIFE.

Oh, my dear! The stomach virus (or food poinsoning--we aren't sure which) hit my house and caused two whole days of absolute laziness. It was awful.
Thank GOODNESS we are done with that.
I am sooo proud of myself. I completed two miles the other night. I walked an entrie mile and then ran almost an entire mile...(I only walked about three of the fifteen laps). AWESOME feeling to fun again.
Going again right after work.
I also started WEIGHT WATCHERS. My grandmother and my mom have both done weight watchers and have had nothing but success, so I thought, WHY NOT?
Exactly.
So far, I love it.
I am OCD so all the measuring and tracking what I am eating daily makes me feel in control.

I'm starting to stress out about this wedding. It's 5 months away.
FIVE.
What have I done?
Basically, I have reserved everything.
No actual planning.
LOL SLACKER.
It'll come together.


On a different note, I am in an extreme panic mode.
I don't know where my child is going to school in August. Oh, joy!
I am currently looking into several private schools because as of right now, public school is out...for our current living location/school system.
It's going to be a journey. So, to homeschool or not?

I didn't realize how BIG my child is getting. He is SO big. I don't like it.
I want to shrink him and put him in my pocket...(we watched "Honey, I Shrunk The Kids).
LOVE.
And, he is so smart. TOO smart actually.
More like, SMARTY PANTS.
He likes to correct people. Anyone.
He is right, you are wrong. Always.
LOL
Or so he thinks.
The joy of having a boy.
A smart, cute, funny, and extremely loving boy.
Being a mom...BEST JOB EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment