Email:

Please feel free to email me with any questions/ comments/ ideas that you may have @ bhutchinson401@gmail.com

[[Views]]

1.05.2012

It's a NEW year.

Like EVERY other woman in the world (except those in PERFECT shape), I made a resolution to get back in shape.
What have I done so far?
Not much.

Here's my plan:
Running.
Before I was a mommy, I used to run three miles a day. THREE MILES. Non-stop...and with ease.
Now, I can't run a single mile...without stopping and walking and breathing TOO hard.
So, I am going to start training.
And, that obviously will acompany my extremely healthy diet.
I started today.
No hate...At least I'm doing something.
I want to work my way back up to those three miles a day.
I love running. It's comforting, relaxing, and keeps me sane.
It makes me sad that I ever stopped in the first place.

So, I'm going to blog about my journey...to getting healthy.
Along with my regular day-to-day life.
Maybe if other people with the same type of lifestyle see that I can do it...They will be motivated to do something too.
"The first step is the hardest."

I have three races that I want to participate in this year. So, that's my motivation...

:)

I also plan to incorporate some P90X into my life. THREE days a week. I'm going to mix it up...some days weights, some days cardio, some days just AB RIPPER.

Healthy eating is the biggest challenge for me.
BUT, I am determined to get healthy and happy.

HAPPY 2012 PEOPLE. Let's get this party started.

Here's some motivation for you:


No comments:

Post a Comment